Next weekend (to be correct 17.12) i'm going to visit Elisa shop in Lappeenranta (Elisan myymälä Lappeenranta Prisma, Puhakankatu 9-11, 53600 LAPPEENRANTA) and buy an OnePlus 5t phone (128 Gb version). So I have several questions:
1) As far as I know, Elisa can't issue an invoice or tax-free reciept for foreigners, am I correct?
2) Is it possible to reserve 1 pce of this phone or place an online order and pickup it by myself from this exact shop? I have no Finnish address or friends in Finland to make an order from your web-site.
3) As I know, OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition will be availible for sale in Finland from 14th of December. WIll it be availible from Elisa in retail-shops or it must be pre-ordered in some way? I am a huge SW fan and it seems that this special edition of OP5T will not release in Russia, so it will be really great if it will be possible to get it in Finland.
Thank you for help in advance!
Kiitos paljon! 🙂
Vastauksen tähän kysymykseen jakoi Jaakop
Answers to your questions:
1) We don't have tax free policy, so the price is same for everyone.
2) Reserving is possible for one day if the phone is available at the moment from the store. So unfortunately in this case it's not an option.
3) Star Wars Edition will be availible available on our webshop and stores on 14th December with limited availability.