I'm considering switching to the Saunalahti's VOIP service.
In order to select/configure softphones and ATAs, I need
some information about the service. I could not find the
answers on the VOIP forum, probably due to my broken Finnish.
Perhaps the answer to some of these questions will become
obvious by looking at the account's control panel, but unfortunately
I don't have an account yet.
So I will appreciate it very much if the forum's gurus answer these questions:
1) Can I register to my account from multiple SIP devices simultaneously?
2) Can I forward the calls to my number to an external SIP URI?
3) Can I receive my calls without registering to the Saunalahti's SIP proxy?
4) Can I place a call using my account without being registered to the Saunalahti's SIP proxy?
5) Can a non saunalahti-subscriber place a SIP call destined to my Saunalahti's SIP URI?
6) Does Saunalahti's SIP proxy support SIP REINVITE?
7) Is there a Frequently Asked Question webpage for these sorts of questions?